Where to give your Help 

Red Cross / Red Crescent Soceity - You can assist those people affected by the earthquake by making a donation in Malaysia or your home country.
Your contribution will support the Japanese Red Cross Society (JRCS) disaster relief efforts to help those affected by the earthquake and tsunami. Funds will be utilised for the on-going provision of immediate relief and for eventual recovery support to the affected population.

Those in Malaysia who want to help can go to www.redcrescent.org.my and donate to the International Relief Fund.

Other Websites

Japan Earthquake & Tsunami 2011 - Some websites that you can go are as follows:

Additional information